zaterdag 29 september 2012

Vanilla

Dear style diggers,

My name is Burcu Dere and I am 18 years young. I have Turkish heritage but I was born in a beautiful country named The Netherlands, Amsterdam where I live now. I study economics at the University of Amsterdam but to be honest that’s not where my passion is. Since I was a little girl I was always known as that little girl who put on her mom’s heels and red lipstick and hopped around the house. Or that girl that was playing with fabrics instead of playing outside with the other kids. That memory will always stick to me because that’s what made me to who I am now. I don’t know what the future will bring me. But one day they’re going to ask me “ how did you do that?” Until then, they can stand on the side lines and watch.

I believe that every person has a taste of style or beauty but not everybody knows how to express that. 
Ugly people don’t exist in my eyes, only people that are struggling with showing their best sides. But hey, nobody is perfect. I would love to help or inspire people to show their best sides en show them that you don’t have to be perfect to be stylish or beautiful. Because you are amazing just the way you are!

So with this blog we would like to share our knowledge and inspiration for a more stylish tomorrow than today. Because I believe that our passion for style and fashion reunites us, but at the same time it also gives us our own identity. 

Love,
Vanilla

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten