vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery.


Hi guys,

I am back with a new feminine look!
Enjoy!



When I was a little girl, everything in the world fell into either of these two categories: wrong or right. Black or white.
Now that I am an adult, I have put childish things aside and now I know that some things fall into wrong and some things fall into right.
Some things are categorized as black and some things are categorized as white.
But most things in the world aren't either!
Most things in the world aren't black, aren't white, aren't wrong, aren't right, but most of everything is just different.
And now I know that there's nothing wrong with different, and that we can let things be different, we don't have to try and make them black or white, we can just let them be grey.

C. JoyBell C.

Love,
Vanilla

Blouse: Kenzaa.nl
Skirt: Koton
Shoes: Nelly

Clutch: Forevernew
Tights: Penti.com










 


  





1 opmerking:

  1. Cute outfit. Love you style
    the-stuff-i-like.com
    Following you on bloglovin. Check my blog if you have the time

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen