maandag 11 februari 2013

Vanilla, shoplog January & February


 

Hi lovely readers,

I am back with a new shoplog.
Last month was my B'day and I had also a lot of free time. That means spending money !!!
So here is all my new stuff, hope you like it :)


Shoes


 

 
 

I fall immediately in love when I saw those shoes. They are from a small shop in Amsterdam, named Graziana. I could not make a choice, so I bought both.

  



This two shoes are from Nelly.com. The sky-high black pumps are perfect for any outfit, a really musthave! The other pair was on sale, so I thought, why not?





These are from Atmosphere, I love the color and they are very comfortable!


Clothes


This one is from H&M, the print is soooo amazing. It will match perfect with orange/red lips!


 

Zara, one of my favourite shops. Look at the gorgeous back detail of the black top!



Military coat from Mango. This is my first long trench coat. You will see it soon on the blog.




This midi dress from the Zara is so elegant and feminine. Love it!
Every woman should have one!




Leather jacket from Alysa, the shape and color is just perfect for spring!



 

   

Zara! I am in love with bootcut jeans, and in combination with 'ivory' white, it is amazing!
The red trousers have a very nice detail, look at it!





  


  

New in from Kenzaa, they have all beautiful details.
You will see it soon on the blog!


Beauty


Hair protectors. L'Oréal elnett satin gives your hair soo much volume!! 



My favourite mascara, Estee Lauder Sumptuous extreme!!!
Elizabeth Arden, must-have for the winter, especially the 8 hour cream.



New shower gels, they smell amazing!



Loveeeeeeeeee!
Catrice lipstick in gorgeous colors!


Love,
Vanilla




1 opmerking: