maandag 8 april 2013

Mastin Kipp "TDL" Tavi Gevinson "Rookiemag"




My dearest readers,

Lately I have been feeling very sad and confused. Not knowing what to do and really not knowing how to get through the day without feeling horrible and feeling like I do not have a purpose. Everything feels like too much and I do not know how to handle it. I am actually sitting here and thinking of how to express my feeling properly. Maybe it is because I am a teenager and it is normal to be confused about life and the path that we are taking. Or maybe it is a sign from the universe telling me “ You Are Not Happy Do Something About It!”  I do not know if the sign means stop your education and  just follow your dreams or that it means, find a way to cope and get through it because honey that’s  life.

Yet I do have to admit that I haven’t really done something to change my situation or state of mind.
I have thought about it but yet there was not much action going on. I guess that my way of thinking is that it just will go away .. but to no surprise it always comes back. I can change my state of mind in seconds, from I am fine to I feel miserable. And if you feel connected to what I am saying in some way than please keep on reading. Because I what to introduce you to some amazing self established  people that are helping me to follow my bliss and inspire me.

Mastin Kipp the founder of The Daily Love. I actually found out about him in a Dutch beauty blog that I have been following since the beginning. The Daily Love is love and knowledge to me that I receive every day. If you sign up to TDL you will receive a email every day. And in this email Mastin guides and helps you through struggles. I guess if you are not convinced by his video you have to sign up and try it out.





Tavi Gevinson. For starters you have probably heard of her if your following the big fashion blogs. But if you Wikipedia Tavi Gevinson, (do not really know if that is a proper sentence but ok)… you will find that she is an American writer, magazine editor, actress and singer. Gevinson came to public attention at the age of twelve because of her fashion blog Style Rookie. By the age of fifteen, she had shifted her focus to pop culture and feminist discussion. Gevinson is the founder and editor-in-chief of the online Rookie  Magazine, aimed primarily at teenage girls. In both 2011 and 2012, she appeared on the Forbes 30 Under 30 in Media list.  BOOM in your face, how about that for a 16-year-old. Anyways if you find Tavi as inspiring as I do than my job is completed. Check out her website Rookiemag

XoXo

Chocolate

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten