woensdag 9 oktober 2013

Hair extensions review, Luxe Locks!


A few weeks back, I was contacted by the lovely team of Luxelocks asking if I would like to try one of their sets of hair extensions. My hair is much shorter than last year, and it's taking forever to grow back. So clip-in extensions are perfect for some extra length and volume.

If you know me, you'll know I'm a massive fan of big, bouncy hair and lots of volume, so the fact that these hair extensions are super thick makes them perfect for me and what I would use them for.

I made a quick review for you about these extensions.Get comfy and have a read :)


QUALITY 

The quality for a starter is well to start with. The hair is silky and smooth but doesn't look fake. The hair is also extremely thick which is what I love the most about them. I have not washed these extensions yet so I have no idea what they are like after a wash but since I do not wear them on a day to day basis I do not feel like I'll need to wash them for a long time. 



 The bad thing is that the extensions have kind of black balls on every single hair strand, It looks very bad and unhealthy. So I had to cut them and my extensions are now much shorter unfortunately.


Pros:

- Great price for how much hair you get!

- Customer Service writes back either same day or the next day.

- The 220 gram, deluxe volume set is extremely thick!

- Even the single weft is super thick and you get 6 double wefts

- The colors are multi-tonal, the chocolate brown color matched my highlighted hair AMAZING.

- Styles well


Cons:

- Girls with thinner hair wont want to use these, cause of top of the wefts. They are thick wefted and wont work well for thinner hair. The girls with thinner hair can choose the thinner set 'A touch of luxe', to ensure thinner wefts which will blend much better.

- The clips conceal not that well

- The ends are not as thick as the top of the wefts. This way the extensions blend better with loose hair, but in a braid it goes from thick to thin.

- The extensions have kind of black balls on every single hair strand.




 







You can take a look here:www.luxelockshairs.com

Love,
Vanilla

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten