zondag 24 augustus 2014

Defy your own group, rebel against yourself.



If you continuously compete with others, you become 
BITTER.
But if you continuously compete with yourself, you become BETTER.



Hi Loves,

Last week I came back from my vacation and since then It's raining EVERY DAY in Amsterdam! It's like I've stepped from summer into winter. It makes me feel very moody and I prefer to stay in bed all day. 

Also yesterday during the photo shoot I felt not very well. 
But then something magical occured...
The clouds gave way to sunset. It stopped raining and I suddenly felt the warm glow of sunshine on my skin. The sky, at sunset, looked like a carnivorous flower. 

That made my whole day and gave me the boost I needed!

On the photos I am wearing a skirt with a high split. A High waisted skirt with a daring split is perfect to make your legs appear longer and thinner. I have combined it with an casual Shirt, of which I have rolled up the sleeves and sewn it with metal pads on the shoulder. In this way, the outfit not too feminine, but also not too predictable and casual!

I hope you like it x










Skirt: Mango, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Alysa Mode


Loves,

Vanilla 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten